Tuesday, September 29, 2015

T.I.L.T.


Things I Love Tuesday!





It’s raining again! That means it’s perfectly okay to snuggle up on the couch – Secretly hoping that it stays like this all week! Okay so checking in with a few of my thoughts today and things that are making my life easier/better:

- The car shopping carts. Holy moly did we have a breakdown to show up all breakdowns today at Giant Eagle. The car shopping cart saved the day (insert hand praising emoji)

- Pumpkin yogurt. It’s just. So. Good.

Also *side note* after my last blog post – some random man trolled my Instagram account to tell me how basic I am – LOL – I mean maybe I am a little basic (maybe a lot haha) because I like pumpkin things and comfy yoga pants just as much as the next girl – but I mean really?! So I thought of this helpful quote I saw once:





Exfoliation is KEY here. Speaking of - considering getting a Clarisonic - thoughts?! Okay, back to it!

- Voice memos – SO MANY THOUGHTS. In the car, I always listen to personal development CDs, videos, etc – ensue brainstorming – and voice memos save the day!



And that’s all for this Tuesday! Talk soon! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment