Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Things I Love Tuesday



So! We have been going through a little ‘terrible two’ spell, but I am determined to find and enjoy the special moments in each day! I thought it would be fun to share a few things that I love every Tuesday – moments, people, or products. I hope you will share your own with me as well! #thingsthatilovetuesday

I love….

Grocery shopping with my crazy little! She finds ways to make everything an adventure J





Getting my hair doneee ahh the best feeling!

There is this woman who works at Starbucks who I LOVE!! I wish I had just her enthusiasm for life, she blows my mind every time! Anyways – went through the drive thru today and she asked me if I wanted to take an extra latte for a friend?! I was like, ‘Ummm well, yes, I’m sure my ‘friend’ could use the extra caffeine…” Haha!






Also not wearing make up. That's a great feeling, too :-)


That’s all for today! Comment below to let me know what you are loving on this week! Thanks for checking in XO

No comments:

Post a Comment