Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Things I Love Tuesday


How was everyone’s Labor Day?! Three day weekends have a tendency of throwing me off – glad to be back into the groove of things today!

Things I am absolutely loving on today:



Benefit’s ‘Gimme Brow.’ Okay so – everyone’s eyebrows are on fleek?! Not this girl’s. Until this!! It’s like a mini mascara brush – and with one quick swoop it looks like I have my life together! (Although Harlow does not seem too excited about it…)

Fabletics! I finally signed up and I’m so excited for my first outfit that I got for… $15!? Craziness.




Dunkin Donuts. Thanking God for giving me the self control today to not order a pumpkin donut - geez oh man the temptation was so real.


What products/things/ideas are you loving on this week?! Talk soon! XO 


No comments:

Post a Comment