Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First Day of Fall!



Happy First Day of Fall!!

I totally didn’t realize until I went to Starbucks and got the cutest fall cup – what?! Do they do they every year?! P.S. No, I did not get a PSL. I had a few when I was pregnant and can’t do them anymore. Still basic though, don’t worry guys!

I just wanted to share something from some of my personal development today – the misbelief that if you ‘just don’t quit’ you will succeed. Just not quitting doesn’t win the race, doesn’t push you into uncharted territory, and doesn’t lead you to success.

You have to do more than ‘just not quitting’ to drive success in all aspects of your life.  And I’m not just talking about monetary stuff, I’m talking about motherhood and relationships and all of that nitty gritty stuff. You have to be excited, push hard, and get dirty sometimes to get there.


Speaking of just not quitting, I may or may not know a 21-month-old who loved to pretend we are quitting nap time. But I am ‘just not quitting’ – hahah! Some day she will hate me for talking about this on the internet – she actually probably knows how to navigate my laptop better than me – so this may be deleted here shortly – it’s totally fine.  



Anyways! Happy hump day! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment