Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hello August!




Helloo August! Is it seriously August already!? How what why! I do have to say though and don’t hate on me for this – now that my birthday is over, I am PSYCHED that it’s time to fall shop for Harlow! If there’s anything better than scarves and boots, it’s scarves and boots for a small human – am I right?!

So it’s a new month and that means – new goals! I have a good feeling about August! Planning to push harder with my training and with my work. And I plan to STAY POSITIVE – through all of my successes and fails! Setting big goals for myself - and my team this month – let’s do this thing!


What are your goals this month? I urge you to set one BIG goal – because hey, dream big, it could totally happen – and a few small goals. That way, you know where you’re headed and all of your small, attainable goals will help get you there! What are your goals for the month!? I’m excited to hear from you! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment