Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Reeling It in for August


I need to be honest. Although I have been eating healthy (for the most part), I have been snacking far too much and slipping up and I REALLY need to REEL IT IN. I have the tendency to take a few bites of Harlow’s snacks here and there and it has added up. I actually feel embarrassed because I honestly didn’t realize it was happening until … it happened! I know that my body has been reacting badly to stress also – but I am partly (probably mostly) to blame.

My workouts have been on track, but I’m ready to kick this booty back into gear! A few things that help me get back on track:

1. No. More. Sugar. The best way for me to do this is totally eliminate sugar to reduce cravings.

2. No more snacking when Harlow snacks! Sticking to my plan is key. Not that Harlow eats unhealthy foods – but eating my meals/snacking on hers = not working out for me, ya know what I’m saying?!

3. Water. Lots and lots of water.

4. Writing out what I actually eat. I typically eat the same things everyday, so meal prep isn’t so much a problem as is what all I actually consume. Knowing that I’m going to write down what I eat plants a fear inside me helps to hold me accountable. Like – every single bite that goes into my mouth. Yeah. Scary.

5. I also think I’m going to be doing either the 3 Day Refresh or the Ultimate Refresh in the August to really get the ball rolling. Excited about that!





Harlow gets to try all my recipes… successful or not :-)








Who’s in it with me?! I will keep you updated on how things are going and will post progress pics along the way. Thanks for checking in! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment