Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Shakeology Mug Cake


I love finding recipes that taste like a real treat, but don't throw me off of my plan! The Shakeo mug cake happened today - and it was bomb.com.

You will need:

- 1 scoop (or one packet) of chocolate Shakeology (vegan or regular - I use vegan)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp of Stevia - I used two packets and it worked well!
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp of water or milk
- peanut or almond butter - I want to say this is option but - is peanut butter ever just an option..? No.
- I also sprinkled a few carob chips also!




Directions:

1. In a mug, mix all of your dry ingredients - Shakeology, baking powder, Stevia, and salt.
2. Add your egg or egg whites and milk or water and mix well.
3. Add peanut butter into the center and sprinkle with carob chips.
4. Microwave for 90 seconds and try to wait until it cools off before you enjoy!




Hope you love it as much as I did - XO

No comments:

Post a Comment