Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Clean Reese Peanut Butter Cups

For those of you that know me, you know that I love sweets. And peanut butter. Not necessarily in that order. So it’s no secret that Reese peanut butter cups were always my go-to sweet treat. I tried out this clean Reese recipe – AWESOME!

Clean Reese Peanut Butter Cups// yields approx. 4 servings






You will need:

4 tbsp of coconut oil (I used Jungle Organic Coconut Oil - which I ordered off of iHerb.com)
2 tbsp of peanut butter (check your labels – I use organic and natural to keep it clean!)
1 packet (or 1 scoop) of Vegan Chocolate Shakeology – or regular chocolate

*I did not do this, as you can see, but I would line your dishes or use a little extra coconut oil and coat them so the cups don’t stick!*

1. First, melt 2 tbsp of the coconut oil in the microwave for fifteen seconds.

2. Mix in ½ of your Shakeology packet/scoop at this time. Pour this mixture into a small dish and freeze for five minutes.

3. Take the dish out of the freezer and smear the peanut butter ontop of your chocolate layer.

4. Repeat step 1+2 and add this ontop of your PB!

5. Freeze for fifteen more minutes and enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment