Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Transformation Tuesday

Transformation Tuesday. Everyone knows what it is – our timelines and newsfeeds are blown up on the regular with transformation pictures. And I’m guilty! I love sharing what works for me, what can I say J

Truthfully, my biggest transformation recently has not been my appearance. I mean, I definitely let loose sometimes and realize it’s getting a liiitle more difficult to pull my pants up. Actually this may happen a little more often than I’d like to lead on BUT STILL.

You know how sometimes you find yourself in a situation and you’re just like WHAT HOW WHY NO STOP! And you’re trying to hard to fight it. And fight it and fight it and fight it. So I did this CRAZY thing and just stopped fighting it. And things started… falling into place?! Seriously, though. I know it sounds crazy, but just follow with me here. I let go of my want need for control, embraced the change, and starting working with it. And things kind of started… just working out!





Maybe this doesn’t sound like a big ‘transformation,’ but within the past year I have really went for and embraced a few things that I felt were my 'calling,' if you will. And it has been just the past few months that I have actually starting believing in myself. I have always had big dreams, but never truly 100% believed that I could achieve them. So I guess I’m just saying that while I obviously feel strongly about having a positive body image and feeling good great about yourself, there are so many other important transformations worth talking about!




Thanks for checking in and dreaming with me! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment