Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Life is Too Short to...


Guess what! It’s my BIRTHDAY WEEK!! So I thought I would switch it up a little bit this week since I will soon have one more year under my belt – yikes! Let me impart on you all of my wisdom I have to offer in my twenty-five years of living.. .J




Life is too short to…


Not be genuinely excited about your life or where you are HEADING. Let’s be honest – storms happen and life is not always (not often) what we expect. Right now I am in a season of being excited about where I’m HEADED, but I am happy and content with where I am and with the process. If you are somewhere right now where you don’t want to be, don’t feel like you belong, or aren’t excited about – move. Actually, run. Don’t get comfortable in a place that you weren’t meant to stay.

Not love your body. Do you have any idea the incredible things your body does to take care of you each and every day? It’s actually pretty remarkable. Treat it like you love it and appreciate it. Don’t say something about your body that you wouldn’t say to someone else. Eat right. Sweat. It’s exhausting to look in the mirror and dislike what you see – I know. Too exhausting to live like that your whole life – make changes and love yourself. The whole entire way. I plan on working my little buns off and praying that for my 25th birthday God doesn’t slip a tire around my waist! Haha… but seriously…

Be comfortable. Be happy with where you are, but always know that you are capable of more. Everything that I’ve done and that I am really proud of, I have done outside of my comfort zone. Sometimes that push can come from you, someone else, or just LIFE – but if you’re pushed, go for it. Resisting change won’t keep things the same, but it will probably make you unhappy with your surroundings. The world needs more people who aren’t afraid of being a little uncomfortable.


That’s all for now! I hope everyone has a happy hump day and great rest of the week! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment