Monday, June 29, 2015

Top 5 Diaper Bag Essentials


My diaper bag is FULL of items that I would say are totally necessary each and every time we leave the house - but I tried to pick my absolute top five. Here goes!



1.     Sunscreen – I’ve been using California Baby – which is PABA-free and mineral-based and have   loved it so far! I have heard great things about Kabana Green, too – has anyone tried??
2.     Boogie Wipes – They are gentle saline wipes, because my boogie-princess almost always      needs a tissue when we are out – and they don’t dry out her nose!     
3.     Hand Sanitizer – I keep Babyganics foaming hand sanitizer on me because it is alcohol-free and   it smells great!
4.     Aquaphor – What isn’t Aquaphor good for. Dry lips, skin, scrapes, cradle cap, you name it.
5.     SNACKS! My lifeline. If we’re out for awhile, I’ll have fruit and veggies in a little cooler. But –       some quick on-the-go favorites – we love Kind bars, Annie’s bars and crackers, Horizon organic   string cheese, the list goes on…





Also, I would have to recommend this baby bag as well. I fit EVERYTHING in here! Keep in mind, this is a very abridged list! What are everyone’s diaper bag must-haves?!

No comments:

Post a Comment